Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds

Three workers were taken to a hospital after they passed out from a sewer gas leak at a construction site. So reports WFAA, an ABC affiliate.

Dallas Fire-Rescue crews we called in to recover the men, who were working about 20 to 30 feet deep. Firefighters performed CPR on one of the men, and one is in critical condition.

Read the full story from WFAA

Read 591 times
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Tagged under

Visit other PMG Sites:

Template Settings


For each color, the params below will give default values
Tomato Green Blue Cyan Dark_Red Dark_Blue


Background Color
Text Color


Background Color


Select menu
Google Font
Body Font-size
Body Font-family
PMG360 is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal data we collect from our subscribers/agents/customers/exhibitors and sponsors. On May 25th, the European's GDPR policy will be enforced. Nothing is changing about your current settings or how your information is processed, however, we have made a few changes. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to make it easier for you to understand what information we collect, how and why we collect it.
Ok Decline