Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 17 seconds

A 33-year old man with a life-long allergy to walnuts died at a construction site where the shells were used to blast paint off walls. So reports RD News Now.

The man, from Alberta, CA, went into anaphylactic shock and died. He was onsite to check the air quality.

Read the full article from RD News Now.



Read 4023 times
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Tagged under

Visit other PMG Sites:

click me
PMG360 is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal data we collect from our subscribers/agents/customers/exhibitors and sponsors. On May 25th, the European's GDPR policy will be enforced. Nothing is changing about your current settings or how your information is processed, however, we have made a few changes. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to make it easier for you to understand what information we collect, how and why we collect it.
Ok Decline